Sydney, Australia – CompTIA has announced its four new Executive Council members for 2019, set to help shape the ANZ Channel Community in the new year and beyond. The newly-elected members were decided by a vote by CompTIA Premier Members.
The newly-elected EC members are:
- Carineh Grigorian, marketing director, Arrow ECS ANZ
- Damian Zammit, general manager, Thomas Duryea Logicalis
- Jo Dean, manager, SMB and Distribution Sales, Citrix Systems
- Leo Lynch, ANZ sales director, StorageCraft.
Moheb Moses, director, Channel Dynamics, and ANZ community director, CompTIA, said “This year’s race was extremely competitive. We had eight nominees in total, all highly skilled and active in the industry. CompTIA originally planned to fill five open positions, however, the existing EC chose to reserve a position for a New Zealand candidate. This will help CompTIA expand its coverage in the future.
“I also want to extend a heartfelt thank you to CompTIA’s outgoing EC members, who’ve been outstanding contributors to our community. These members’ work and assistance have helped significantly strengthen the channel community.”
Outgoing EC members include:
- Karen Drewitt, general manager, The Missing Link (chair)
- Nick Beaugeard, CEO, HubOne (vice chair)
- Belinda Jurisic, channel sales manager, Citrix
- Sean Murphy, owner, Nexus IT
- Emma Tomlin, strategic market development manager, Microsoft.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the world’s leading technology association. With approximately 2,000 member companies, 3,000 academic and training partners, 100,000-plus registered users and more than two million IT certifications issued to technology professionals, CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through education and training programs, market intelligence and research, networking events, professional certifications and public advocacy. Visit CompTIA online, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more.