If you’re establishing a managed IT services firm in Australia or New Zealand, this Microsoft Word document serves as a complete template for you to develop a managed services agreement between your firm and your customers. It contains placeholders such as [FULL COMPANY NAME], which you can search for and replace with the terms and trademarks relevant to your firm and its business.
Though this document is tailored to the legal expectations and requirements of businesses and institutions in the ANZ region, its structure can still be used as guidance for the development of services agreements elsewhere in the world. For example:
- A detailed glossary of terms specific to the business at hand, appears in Section 1.
- Preliminary warrants and assertions — such as the supplier having authority to conduct the agreement, and having conducted all due diligence necessary beforehand — appears in Section 2.
- The obligations of the supplier and customer to the protection of its internal security, and that of their own partners and customers, are spelled out in Sections 6 and 8.
- The rights of either party to request changes to the agreement terms, are specified in Section 12.
- The ANZ version of a Force Majeure clause — which specifies the rights of one party if the other party is affected by an unanticipated disaster, such as a natural act — appears in Section 22.
You may wish to consult with an attorney or paralegal to help you with specific legal questions regarding the content and structure of this template.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Premier Members.
Become a Premier Member
As a Premier Member, you get unlimited access to all of our research, guides, business tools, our member directory and a wide range of
retail discounts. Plus, you can take advantage of services such as advocacy and legal support that we provide to help you navigate challenges
and make your business more successful.
Learn more about CompTIA Premier membership