Date: Tuesday, 20 October 2020
Meeting Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Join us virtually to help stay on top of tech industry trends and build a more successful business. CompTIA is an independent, vendor-neutral industry association that exists purely for its members, not to make a profit. The ANZ Business Technology Community is delighted with the calibre of speakers we’ve put together to help you think differently, and provide practical tips to help you execute differently.
11:00 AM Welcome
11:15AM Keynote Presentation:
Leading High-Performance During Turbulence
Stacey Ashley - High Performance Leadership Expert, Speaker, Change & Transformation Leadership Coach, Author, LinkedIn Top Voices 2018
12:00PM Expert Leadership Panel:
Recognising Opportunity Beyond the Challenges"
Moderator: Daniel Johns - Vice Chair Executive Council, CompTIA ANZ Business Technology Community; Head of Services, ASI Solutions
1:30PM Keynote Presentation:
Why Leading Technology Companies are Adopting Outcome Programs for
Paul Henderson - Speaker, Author and Consultant on Outcome-based Customer Success for Technology Vendors
2:15PM Keynote Presentation:
How to Win on LinkedIn: The Tools You Need to Stand Out"
Karen Tisdell -LinkedIn Profile Writer & Designer, LinkedIn Webinars, Trainer, Speaker, Top 10 LinkedIn Expert in Asia-Pacific 2019
3:00PM Wrap-Up and Virtual Networking
High Performance Leadership Expert, Speaker, Change & Transformation Leadership Coach, Author, LinkedIn Top Voices 2018
Leading High-Performance During Turbulence
You are a leader, and now more than ever, it is time to stand up and lead.
In this session Stacey will share with you
• How to build the foundations for performance in turbulent times
• How to take control and ramp up your leadership in the face of current conditions
• How to be visible and keep your team focused and on task, even if they are working remotely
• How to support yourself and your team through this time of significant change and challenge
• Practical tools and strategies for leading the people around you
Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership expert. With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of two books on leadership, including Amazon bestseller, “The New Leader,” Stacey has four international Stevie awards, including Coach of the Year 2019, has been nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards 5 times and in 2018, she was named in the Global LinkedIn Top Voices. Stacey is obsessed with Leading Possibility.
Vice Chair Executive Council, CompTIA ANZ Business Technology Community; Head of Services, ASI Solutions
Expert Leadership Panel
Recognising Opportunity Beyond the Challenges
Whether in good times or in bad, a company’s success is directly related the quality of its leadership. Regardless of your role - Sales, Marketing, Operations or Technical - your leadership determines whether your people see the road ahead as an opportunity or a challenge.
In this lively panel discussion, Daniel will speak with industry leaders, from the four disciplines above, to explore critical topics to business such as:
• How does leadership transcend individual titles and roles
• How to see opportunities when others around us see obstacles
• How to apply the right leadership style to your business right now
• Leading through the best of times and the worst of times
• Creating a high-performance team regardless of your circumstances
For the past 25 years, Daniel Johns has been working with the CEOs, principals, and key stakeholders within organisations with a focus on cybersecurity to thoroughly assess business needs and risks well before technology enters the conversation. He is currently the Head of Services at ASI Solutions, the vice-chair of not-for-profit industry association, CompTIA ANZ, and is a Chartered Manager through the Institute of Managers and Leaders.
Speaker, Author and Consultant on Outcome-based Customer Success for Technology Vendors
Why Leading Technology Companies are Adopting Outcome Programs for Customers
An outcome program offers a way to tackle the challenges faced by businesses today. And in the present times, being crystal clear about the outcome you enable for customers becomes all the more important.
In this session Paul will share with you ideas to:
• Find new ways to grow and overcome sales and marketing difficulties
• Address the competitive pressure causing shrinking margins
• Position your Cloud and as-a-service offerings
• Recruiting and retaining talent and managing customer expectations
• Deciding what products and services to offer in the face of product commoditisation
Paul Henderson is an author, speaker and consultant. Before founding Outcome Leaders, he led the Asia Pacific region of an enterprise software company. He had 200 staff across nine countries. In his last five years there, he and his team designed and successfully ran an outcome program across the AP region. He’s written two books, both on outcomes. His second, The Outcome Generation, is used across the world. While much of his work is in the US and Europe, he joins us on Oct 20 for this presentation.
LinkedIn Profile Writer & Designer, LinkedIn Webinars, Trainer, Speaker, Top 10 LinkedIn Expert in Asia-Pacific 2019
How to Win on LinkedIn: The Tools You Need to Stand Out
LinkedIn is your no-cost digital asset that helps you grow a valuable network and position you as the go-to expert in your field. If you are not working LinkedIn strategically, you are behind the eight-ball.
In this session Karen will share with you
• How to leverage the power of LinkedIn to stay front-of-mind with clients and stakeholders
• All the must-know essentials to craft a compelling profile and build your professional credibility
• How to use the platform to grow your brand footprint and generate leads
• Tools to help you post regularly to stand out, and showcase your industry authority
An early-adopter of LinkedIn, Karen Tisdell recognised the platform’s potential when working as a recruiter. Identifying a niche and foreseeing the importance of how professionals are perceived online, Karen began her LinkedIn profile writing business. A decade on, she has written thousands of profiles for C-level executives and is ranked as one of the top 10 independent LinkedIn trainers across Asia Pacific.