CompTIA SLED Members,
Due to the growing concerns around COVID-19 and the prevailing guidance from government agencies, we’ve decided to take precautionary measures and postpone our upcoming SLED Summit, which was scheduled for April 28th in Boston. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our members, our staff and the community at large.
We will be back in touch when we have a rescheduled date.
We appreciate your patience as we monitor this crisis and work towards a more appropriate time to host this event. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Please contact Jordan Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.