Thank You for Becoming a CompTIA Community Leader!
Throughout the year as a CompTIA community leader, you will be challenged to positively impact the lives of the group members, helping them develop initiatives and programs to improve an important segment of the IT industry.
Your involvement will have a deep and lasting impact on our communities and we offer our full support to make your tenure a success.
As a means of promoting your leadership in a CompTIA community and helping you get a jumpstart on your new role, we are providing you with the following resources:
1) PR and social media tips as well as sample press releases to help you maximize promotional opportunities as a result of your leadership position
2) CompTIA and community logos along with usage guidelines
3) Position descriptions for inclusion in your professional bio
4) The CompTIA Member Communities Leadership Handbook
5) Community Executive Board contact list
6) A CompTIA leadership organizational chart, complete with contact information
CompTIA community leaders often receive additional media exposure related to their specific group focus, including quotes in industry news and invitations to contribute articles. As an industry thought leader, you may be asked to speak or moderate at CompTIA or partner conferences.
Lastly, please send your bio and headshot to your community staff leader within two weeks after being named a community leader. We want to help you get the word out about the great work you and your CompTIA community are doing.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users who are Community Members and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration