CompTIA will hold the next ANZ Channel Community meetings in Melbourne (March 15) and Sydney (March 16), with a focus on security.
The ANZ Channel Community is dedicated to technology resellers, solution providers, distributors, vendors, and channel associates based in ANZ.
Moheb Moses, Director - Channel Dynamics and Community Director - CompTIA ANZ, said, “The rapid adoption of cloud, mobility, and the Internet of Things has led to a sharp increase in security threats. This increase is so significant that security is tipped to be the biggest issue for the ICT industry in 2016. Therefore it is imperative that organisations are prepared for the year ahead.”
The meetings will include:
- a key note address from Damien Manuel, Chief Information Security Officer for ANZ, Blue Coat Systems
- a discussion and demonstration of the CompTIA Security Assessment wizard, a sales tool that assists solution providers in reviewing end-users’ security environments, and provides a comprehensive branded report for discussion and further action.
- an informative discussion from a panel of four security vendors: Cisco, FireEye, Intel, and CyberArk.
- roundtable break-out sessions for attendees to brainstorm with their peers on a range of security-based topics and concerns
- the opportunity to network and connect with peers at the conclusion of the meeting.
To review the agenda or register to attend the Melbourne community meeting click here
To review the agenda or register to attend the Sydney community meeting click here.
To learn more about CompTIA's ANZ Channel Community, click here
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a non-profit trade association serving as the voice of the information technology industry. With approximately 60,000 member companies and registered users, 3,000 academic and training partners and more than two million IT certifications issued, CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications and public policy advocacy. Visit CompTIA online, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.