After Your Exam
Your exam score will be shown on your screen immediately after you’ve completed your exam and the exam exit survey. If you’ve passed the exam, you will receive a congratulatory email from CompTIA Certmetrics with instructions on how to access
Please make sure that you keep records of the following:
- Your exam registration number and instructions on how to access your record
- The email address that you used to register for your exam
You will need this information to be able to log in to your certification account.
- Candidates testing in-person at a test center will also receive their score report when they learn their score. A score report provides additional detail on which areas of the exam you performed well.
- Candidates testing online will see only their score. You may download your score report by logging into your Pearson VUE account and downloading it.
If you haven’t passed your exam:
- Don’t give up! It’s not the end of your certification path, and you can take your exam again. Here are some ideas how to prepare for your retake:
- Keep your score report to understand in which areas you are doing well and which areas need improvement. Focus your study on these areas.
- Use CompTIA CertMaster to address your knowledge gaps.
When you’re ready and feel confident about what you’ve learned, purchase a voucher and schedule your exam.