In half-an-hour’s time, you can absorb enough information technology insights, trends, statistics, and projections to reset the stage for your organization’s place in the information technology economy. Featuring data from 14 reports, CompTIA’s Research and Market Intelligence Overview: Study Summary Booklet 2016 – 2017 comprehensively and succinctly informs you, in just 18 pages, how several IT industry trends are likely to play out, and why some trends are more important than others. Here’s just some of the ground we cover:
- IT Industry Outlook and Growth Prospects offers insights on emerging, continuous and unexpected trends that will shape the tech landscape in the year ahead.
- Building Digital Organizations updates you on the new IT tools companies are pursuing, and how the best use of tools requires a disruption to operational procedures.
- The Domain of Cybersecurity examines the state of security skills in business – which skills are needed, which business units need training, and what companies are doing about the problem.
- State of the Channel provides an overview of factors influencing shifts in the channel, such as a reality check on cloud.
- CompTIA Research & Market Intelligence provides timely, relevant data and insights aimed at informing and driving the IT industry. Read more about the membership benefits of utilizing this program.
Plus many other studies highlighted in this handy booklet. If you need inspiration that stirs your colleagues into collaborating on a common IT initiative or marketing strategy, then download the CompTIA Research and Market Intelligence Overview now, and discover where this resource could take you.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration