CompTIA training content and materials are the result of a collaborative, CompTIA community-led development effort. An advisory group of channel leaders and technical experts identified training goals and objectives, while education specialists carried out development work based on the insights and information provided by the advisory group and other subject matter experts. In addition, CompTIA collects, analyzes and shares insights from tens of thousands of end-users and IT firms. This training catalog details the following materials we offer our members.
Quick Start Sessions & Playbook Workshops
CompTIA vendor and distributor members can offer these 45-60 minute presentations free of charge at their partner conferences and events. These sessions are based on the CompTIA Quick Start Guides and offer participants a simple, how-to approach in starting a new business model or practice. Participating members who offer the Quick Start Sessions will receive the following:
- Approved CompTIA Faculty (includes travel expenses.)
- Quick Start Guides for each session attendee
- PowerPoint Presentation
Executive Certificate Programs
CompTIA vendor and distributor members can offer live channel. Each course, available in various market verticals, is intended to help solution providers enhance their current businesses with successful niche practices. Attendees will learn best practices and experience opportunities for interacting with as well as learning from their peers. Participating members who offer Executive Certificate Programs will receive the following:
- Approved CompTIA Faculty (includes travel expenses)
- Workshop materials
- Promotional toolkit
- Listing on the CompTIA Course Locator and master calendar of events
Research and Market Intelligence
CompTIA Research and Market Intelligence provides timely, relevant data, with insights aimed at informing and driving the Technology industry. CompTIA analysts are dedicated to measuring, tracking, exploring, and explaining technology adoption; business attitudes, and workforce issues in order to forecast new industry opportunities and growth. A few examples of how CompTIA vendor and distributor members can use CompTIA Research and Market Intelligence:
- Share a report with your channel partners to educate them on a trend and its relationship to
- your product line.
- Incorporate our vendor-neutral data or charts into presentations.
- Cite an independent data point in your press release to tee-up the trend, followed by your
- firm’s news about a new product or service to address the problem.
- Corroborate your own internal research with comparisons to a second data set.
- Attend the Market Intelligence Sessions to learn about key technology adoption issues and how to address them; operational best practices, and partnering success factors.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration