We are offering IT channel professionals and organizations an annual corporate membership to help them navigate IT channel challenges and become more successful. By joining CompTIA as a premier member, you can count on the support of a powerful IT trade organization whose mission is to advance the IT channel.
Learn more about CompTIA
While registered users have access to many content resources we provide, premier members receive exclusive access to IT channel resources, immediate access to IT channel research reports and a benefits package that is defined to drive your business success.
Premier Member benefits
Your membership is corporate-wide and enables your entire organization to take advantage of all benefits.
- Immediate and unlimited access to newly released research studies, including the ability to co-brand select research covers.
- Executive certificate courses, extensive 10-week guides and e-learning.
- Business tools, including HR and legal templates.
- Access to communities and the ability to serve in a community leadership position.
- Ability to serve in an association leadership position.
- Association voting rights.
- Use of the CompTIA logo for promotional purposes.
- Inclusion in and access to the CompTIA member directory.
- Fifty percent discount on Trustmarks, excluding Trustmark+ programs.
- Fifteen percent discount on CompTIA certifications.
- 50 free CyberSecure online training seats and a 10% discount to purchase additional seats. (Contact us to activate your free seats.)
- Employee certification validation.
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to CompTIA events such as ChannelCon.
- Ability to participate in CompTIA-organized meetings with lawmakers (available in the U.S. only at this time).
- Access to the CompTIA Legal Services Program, including the new ITLA Legal Help Desk (available in the U.S. only at this time)
More benefits included with your CompTIA premier membership
View retail discounts
All retail discounts are currently available in the U.S. only
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: As a business rental program member, you won’t pay unnecessary extra fees such as additional driver fees, surcharges for drivers between 21 to 25 years old, or mid-week one-day rental surcharges.
- National car rental: Join the Emerald Club and get a faster and more convenient rental experience possible. Bypass the rental counter and choose your own car at major airports in the U.S. and select locations in Canada. Choose your rewards; rental credits toward free days or frequent flyer miles.
- Geico: You may be eligible for a discount on your auto insurance with Geico. If you currently have a Geico policy, ask to have your policy reviewed for eligibility.
- BRi Benefit Resourcing: BRi compares your current insurance policies to the options available through the association. Get an apples-to-apples comparison to show you how the association plans offer better coverage at lower cost.
- Cover IT Fast: Costello & Sons Insurance Brokers has created an insurance program specifically for CompTIA members. You can get a quote for office insurance, errors and omissions insurance and benefits programs.
- ASCII: ASCII helps SMB resellers maximize staff efficiency, share in a collective knowledge pool, partner with other resellers, save money with economies of scale and strengthen operations without adding headcount.
- First Data: First Data e-universal processing offers CompTIA members value-added solutions, including merchant services like credit card processing and pricing at interchange + basis points. First Data meets or beats your current rates and will also waive surcharge, transaction, and per item fees charged by the processor.
- FedEx: As a CompTIA member, you are eligible for special savings on select FedEx Express and FedEx Ground U.S. and international shipping and FedEx OfficeSM services. There is no cost to enroll and no minimum shipping requirements.
View channel partner premier membership benefits
- Access to exclusive legal services provided by ITLA, including a free health check and free annual report services. This service is currently available in the U.S. only.
View vendor and distributor premier membership benefits
- Deployment of education content at live partner events; a $6,000 value.
- CompTIA instructors to deliver content, at no cost.
- Free booth at CompTIA ChannelCon with unlimited free registration for your staff and your partners; a $5,000 value
- Free, customized and co-branded webinars to support your partner program. The webinars are hosted by CompTIA and include pre-packaged tools and resources for your partners and prospects.
- Free CompTIA channel education content syndication feed for your website.
- Free co-branded Premier Membership discount page, which enables you to offer a CompTIA Premier Membership to your partners at a discounted rate, as well as CompTIA Trustmark value bundles.
- Download complete benefits flyer: US / UK
View channel associate premier membership benefits
- Free booth at CompTIA ChannelCon; a $5,000 value.
- Opportunity to be a CompTIA instructor.
Who can join?
We are offering premier membership to:
- IT channel partners.
- IT vendors and distributors.
- IT channel associate companies that offer professional services to IT channel firms.
CompTIA membership fees are paid annually:
Channel Partners: U.S. $350, CAD $360 and UK £200.
Vendors and Distributors: U.S./CAD $625 to $5,000 and UK £450 to £3,750, based on annual revenue. Learn more.
Channel Associates: U.S./CAD $1,000 and UK £750.
How to join as a premier member
Please complete the premier membership application form and you can begin using CompTIA’s resources and benefits today!