Welcome to our community!
CompTIA’s Canadian Business Technology (CBT) Community is the forward-thinking voice of the entire Canadian technology industry and of those who influence the adoption of technology for business applications.
As part of the world’s largest nonprofit technology association, CBT offers a unique voice where existing and emerging industry leaders can collaboratively share insights and join forces to impact and improve the future of our industry.
Throughout the year we offer opportunities for you to attend our meet-ups and community meetings to:
- Provide education and thought-leadership on best business practices and technology trends.
- Foster business development opportunities and connections through networking.
- Access an open, vendor-neutral forum to collaborate and address common goals and issues.
- Develop impactful initiatives that transform the entire Canadian industry.
What We Do
Our industry is changing at a historical pace, adding daily pressure and demands to technology businesses. CBT is squarely focused on understanding the active forces at work in today’s market, and how this will shape the technology industry and Canadian society of tomorrow. Join us as we seek to help Canadian technology businesses thrive and become established technology world-leaders.
We seek to:
- Advance technology businesses and the customers they serve.
- Highlight emerging technologies and solid Canadian use-cases.
- Promote organization diversity to create a fairer and more equitable workforce, as well as help fill the many open roles across our industry.
Canadian Business Technology Blog Posts
May 21, 2019
May 07, 2019
Canadian Business Technology Events
CompTIA Canadian Business Technology (CBT) Community Meeting in Toronto
July 24, 2019 3:00 PM