It’s About Connections and Insights
Your CompTIA Advocacy membership now allows your entire organization to enjoy a host of benefits that are designed to help you shape and understand legislative decisions and build professional relationships, including:
- Representation of industry by staff experts on issues critical to doing business in the tech sector.
- Member-driven approaches to policy and positioning of the IT sector before key decision-makers.
- Through peer networking, working group meetings and conference calls, collect insight and technical expertise from members.
- Ability to participate in CompTIA-organized meetings with lawmakers.
- Support of a powerful IT trade organization whose mission is to advance the IT industry.
Additionally, you can take advantage of these CompTIA premier member benefits:
- Immediate and unlimited access to newly released research studies.
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to CompTIA events.
- Access to communities and the ability to serve in a community leadership position.
- Ability to serve in an association leadership position.
- Association voting rights.
- Use of CompTIA logo for promotional purposes.
- Inclusion in and access to the CompTIA member directory.
- Executive certificate course, extensive 10-week guides and e-learning.
- Business tools, including HR and legal templates.
- Fifty percent discount on Trustmarks, excluding Trustmark+ programs.
- Fifteen percent discount on CompTIA certifications.
- Thirty percent discount on CompTIA ServiceMetric Benchmark competitive analysis.
- Employee certification validation.
Find out how you can get involved in our federal, state government affairs or trade regulation and compliance committees.
Please contact Ioana Lewis with any questions