The CompTIA Member of the Year Award recognizes a single member who, in the prior twelve months,
demonstrated outstanding service and impact through their commitment, passion,
professionalism and leadership in assisting CompTIA as it advances the IT industry.
Application deadline is May 1st, 2020
- Award winner must be able to attend the ceremony at ChannelCon 2020 in Miami.
- Applicant is currently a CompTIA Premier Member in good standing and has been a CompTIA Premier Member in good standing for a minimum of one year.
Applications will be judged on the following:
- Quality of the individual’s contributions to the association and/or the industry as a result of their member activity;
- Creative use of association resources for the benefit of the industry in the past twelve months;
- Considerable volunteer time and effort given to a CompTIA program in the past twelve months.
A selection committee made up of CompTIA Premier Members
will vote on the winning application and name the Member of the Year.
Member of the Year Award Application
List all CompTIA communities, councils, or other groups in which the nominee currently
serves or served in the past 12 months. Describe any and all contributions, leadership
positions held. Include dates and length of service
Describe the contributions the nominee has made to CompTIA. Include any special projects, programs, improvements,
and/or activities the nominee has helped develop or perpetuate. Please include and describe
anything that is a particular point of pride.
Describe how the candidate engages with the various CompTIA groups (Membership, Advocacy, Creating I.T. Futures, Certifications, etc.)
and leverages the CompTIA portfolio of benefits and resources within their own organization and out to the industry.
Explain how the nominee has helped CompTIA fulfill its mission to advance the technology industry.