COMPTIA POLICY EXCEPTIONS FOR PEARSON VUE’s REMOTE PROCTORED (ONVUE) EXAM DELIVERY:
All CompTIA exam policies as outlined on our main policies pages, shall be enforced to the fullest extent with only a few exceptions noted below for exams proctored via the Pearson VUE OnVUE platform:
- Please carefully review all policies and requirements outlined in the Appointment Confirmation and Appointment Reminder emails which candidates receive from Pearson VUE, prior to the date of testing.
- Please be prepared to show one (1) valid form of unexpired, Government-issued personal ID. The Government-issued ID must have your signature and must have your photo.
- For a list of valid forms of ID, please see our Candidate ID Policy
- For candidates who are minors (17 years of age and under), please note the minor must have guardian authorization for each testing event. In addition, the minor must have a single form of photo ID (e.g school ID) and the guardian must be present for the testing event, and willing to show a proper government-issued ID. For full details visit our Candidate ID Policy page.
CompTIA reserves the right to exclude regions, countries and/or test centers from the CompTIA Certification Program.
CompTIA reserves the right to exclude countries and/or specific test centers from the beta testing program.
TESTING CENTER SUSPENSIONS
- CompTIA may suspend testing at any test site where we deem there is a potential threat to the security or integrity of our certification program.
- CompTIA may, at its sole discretion, reinstate previously banned Testing Centers if:
- The site agrees to a corrective action plan approved by CompTIA Security to prevent any future exam security breaches.
- If the Test Center is reinstated by the CompTIA Security Team, the Test Center must agree to the following:
- The reinstated site must pay for and pass five (5) integrity shop audits within a period of one year.
- If the site fails one integrity shop it will be closed indefinitely.