In 2012, for CompTIA’s Annual Member Meeting in Chicago, Wendy Frank, founder and owner of Birdsboro, Pennsylvania-based Accell Security, Inc., conducted a presentation on the cybersecurity challenges that all businesses are facing as they relocate some or all of their critical digital assets to a public cloud space.
This document contains the slides Frank used for her presentation, which outlines the questions her customers are asking, the regulatory hurdles they had to clear, and the questions they ask their prospective cloud service vendors, such as:
- Are there financial penalties involved for any breach of service-level agreements on the vendor’s part?
- If two clients cohabit the same cloud-based system, and one sues the other, can the other one’s service be suspended?
- Does the cloud service provider offer reimbursement for any outages or problems that it suffers directly?
- How often does the vendor perform internal audits?
- How often is the vendor audited independently, and by whom?
Download this presentation now, and jump-start a vital conversation within your organization.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration