Highlights from this IT research report include:
- IT jobs represented 13 percent of all UK postings.
- Workforce trends show the number of IT employees in the United Kingdom increasing from less than 1,100,000 in 2012 to 1,200,959 in 2016.
- Employers posted 11 percent fewer job ads in the fourth quarter of 2016 than in the fourth quarter of 2015, but still more than in 2014 and previous years.
- For all of 2016, employers posted 1.3 million information technology job ads, increasing by 10 percent since 2015.
- The categories with the most IT workers in the United Kingdom include programmers and software development pros, IT specialist managers, and IT and telecommunications pros.
- The UK employers hiring the most IT professionals included National Health Service, Royal Mail and General Electric.
Download the CompTIA UK IT Employment Snapshot to learn more about the UK IT job market.
The content you requested is available to CompTIA Registered Users and CompTIA Premier Members.
Register now. It’s free!
Registration will provide you with a customized experience and give you instant access to hundreds of CompTIA research
reports, guides and tools. Anyone can create an account.
Learn more about registration