The PTI Webinar Series is presented by CompTIA’s Public Technology Institute (PTI) in association with the National Governors Association (NGA), the National League of Cities (NLC) and NASCIO.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the way government communicates with the public. For many citizens, their city or county website has become a go-to resource for health and safety information and updates on government programming and response to the crisis. In order to improve public information and communication, government digital service professionals have utilized new processes and a wide array of strategies and tools to reach out to the public in a time of uncertainty.
Date: THIS SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Learn More About All Sessions in this Series Here
• Alan Shark, Executive Director, Public Technology Institute
• Rosetta Lue, Principal Consultant GovCXP, LLC
• Chris Nchopa-Ayafor, Chief Information Officer, Tarrant County, Texas
• Kevin Tunks, Technology Advisor & Application Architect, Red Hat
• Gregg Turnbull, Web Services Team Leader, Larimer County, Colorado