November 2019 CompTIA ANZ Channel Community Meeting in Auckland
Join us for our next CompTIA ANZ Channel Community Meeting! Our theme is about GROWTH as a driver for success, and we’ve lined up amazing speaker(s):
- Andy Hamilton, CEO of The Icehouse, whose mission is to create a massive talent pool of Kiwi business owners, advisors, investors and entrepreneurs focused on helping businesses win in NZ
- Michael Russell, The Instillery - Growing your business
- Sarah Trotman, Officer of the NZ Order of Merit - Growing your personal/professional brand
- John Morrell, The Referral Guru - Growing through Sales Referrals and Pipeline Management
Andy will share his insights and experiences on how to harness growth to drive your business, your career, your life and your success in the IT channel.
We’ve also organised a marvellous panel of industry personalities to explore the following topics:
- Growing your business
- Growing your personal/professional brand
- Growing your partner ecosystem
And of course, we’ll end the day with Networking Drinks and Canapes. Date:
12 November 2019 Venue:
Microsoft Office - Level 5, 22 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland
Time: 1:30pm registration for 2:00pm start. Finishes 5:30pm (followed by Networking Drinks and Canapes)
We look forward to seeing you there.