Sue is a highly competent self-starter having developed a unique and much acclaimed process of delivery in the arena of Performance Management, Training and Consultancy for the IT Crowd.
In addition to being a CompTIA Faculty member, Sue is the founder and Managing Director of Your Impact Ltd a company which focuses on the business skills required to be an IT Professional. Sue’s career started in IT before Microsoft products were mainstream so she has seen many changes and helped her customers with the challenges that change in IT bring.
Your Impact Ltd:
- Is a member of the British Computer Society (BCS)
- Is a Government approved Growth advisor specialising in Security
- Developed the world’s largest software company’s troubleshooting methodology and associated training programmes.
- Is a Gold Standard Accredited Learning & Development company
- Your Impact is devoted to helping IT organisations, teams and departments to achieve return on investment by teams working smarter and being performance ready.
Sue has authored weekly columns on Customer Service and Leadership for a leading newspaper and is a Certified Business Professional Instructor (CBPI) in Leadership, Customer Service and Sales.
Her talks range from passion for learning and development, especially through using technology, Online Reputation Management, through to the up-rooting of her family to live in Barbados, to being a grandmother at 41, fostering dogs and being a woman in business. She is a passionate and engaging speaker, she will have you laughing and possibly crying too but within that there will be that all important message.