How do cybersecurity professionals stay on top of best practices and emerging trends? By joining CompTIA at the RSA Conference 2020 in San Francisco, February 24 – 28, 2020. RSA is where the world talks security – join industry leaders and peers for a rich experience filled with cutting-edge content and skill-building experiences. Explore basic foundations and emerging trends in expert-led track sessions and see where the industry is headed in forward-thinking keynotes.
Join CompTIA at RSA Conference
February 24 – 28, 2020
Register with the CompTIA discount code to save $150 on your Full Conference Pass.
Discount Code: 10UCMPTAFD
Where to Find CompTIA at RSA
Stop by the CompTIA booth (#3108) to:
- Learn about our new products launching in 2020
- Test-drive CompTIA CertMaster products
- Engage through mini-sessions and demos on cybersecurity tools and techniques
- Join us for Security Jeopardy with fun giveaways
- Scan your badge to enter our Voucher Raffle
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) for attending this event. Attendees will be responsible for reporting relevant session attendance through their CompTIA certification record through CertMetrics.
What Sessions Will Feature CompTIA?
Check back for more information on James Stanger’s relevant sessions tied to the theme, Human Element.
Read the RSAC contributed blog from James Stanger on The Skills Needed to Combat Today’s Cybersecurity Threats.
As the technology industry enters a new phase of maturity, there are more and more questions around the implications of emerging trends operating at global scale. Aside from societal repercussions, an extreme reliance on digital data and the extensive collection of personal information are highlighting the critical nature of cybersecurity and privacy. This report examines the general state of security within business today, exploring the hurdles that are preventing companies from an ideal security posture and suggesting the steps that can lead to improved security in the digital economy.
With cybercrime on the rise and vulnerabilities constantly being exposed, it is imperative that organizations take a proactive stance to protecting assets and employing skilled cybersecurity professionals. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the number of information security jobs will increase 32 percent from 2018 to 2028, making it one of the fastest-growing fields. Jobs requiring cybersecurity skills continue to grow rapidly and employers, from government to Fortune 500 companies, value CompTIA as an authority in cybersecurity certifications.
What will it take for you to pass your certification exam? Set yourself up for success with the right mix of certification training to best fit your learning style and timeline. Whether you prefer self-study or instructor-led training, CompTIA has you covered.
CompTIA Books - Find CompTIA printed and ebooks tailored to the topics of your exam so you can set your own learning schedule.
CompTIA CertMaster - CompTIA CertMaster offers learners options for wherever they are in the exam preparation journey.
- CertMaster Learn - Comprehensive, self-paced eLearning that uses videos, assessment and performance-based questions to prepare you for your CompTIA certification exam.
- CertMaster Practice - Adaptive knowledge assessment that determines what you’ve already mastered and what you still need to learn to improve confidence and increase retention before your CompTIA certification exam.
- CertMaster CE - Self-paced eLearning that builds on the skills you demonstrated when you first passed your exam while integrating the newest topics from the most current exam objectives to automatically renew your certification upon completion.
Video Training - ITProTV offers high-level certification training in an interactive, engaging talk-show style format that keeps you interested and excited to learn.
CompTIA Instructor-Led Training - Whether you’re looking for classroom or live online training, CompTIA offers best in class, instructor-led training for both individuals and teams. You can also find training among CompTIA’s vast network of Authorized Training Partners.
Training Resources - One of your first steps in exam preparation should be to download the practice questions and exam objectives. They will give you a clear understanding of what’s on the exam and help you focus your learning on the topics you need to work on most.