The State & Local Government and Education (SLED) Council
SLED engages with members to drive initiatives focused on advancing the interests of the IT industry in the SLED market and offer the opportunity for meaningful dialogue with key government program leaders and officials.
We focus our efforts on these priorities:
- Advance the interests of
ITindustry and SLED market.
- Collaborate with local and state government affairs advocates to drive member-led initiatives.
- We solidify working relationships within the local government sector.
- Access to resources, training and trends impacting cities and counties through PTI, powered by CompTIA.
- Engage in a variety of member-driven working groups and initiatives.
- Procurement committees in various states of focus.
- Networking via quarterly in-person meetings, SLED Summit events and more.
- Interactions with government leadership and CIOs.
- Access to and participation in the annual State CIO Survey.
- Insights and updates on critical information to procurement policies and opportunities.
- Engagement and access to state and local governments on issues including emerging technologies, procurement, and government workforce.
Get Involved In these SLED Committees & Working Groups
- California Procurement Committee
- Texas Procurement Committee
- Procurement Committee
- Local Focus Working Group
- Charitable Giving Workforce Group
- Member Development Committee
There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back soon.
Cybersecurity and Data Loss Prevention Top List of Key Priorities for Local Government Tech Leaders in New SurveyMay 19, 2020, 13:00 PM
CompTIA Releases Survey Results on Local Government IT Operations and Support in Response to COVID-19May 12, 2020, 18:44 PM
Data, Analytics and Technology Systems Critical for States Assessing Public Health Implications of Legalizing Cannabis, CompTIA Study ReportsMay 7, 2020, 21:19 PM
CompTIA To Host Webinar Series Examining Critical Role of Cybersecurity and Emerging Technologies within Local GovernmentApr 23, 2020, 12:30 PM
Balancing Act: Companies Walking a Fine Line Between Innovation and Cybersecurity, New CompTIA Report ConcludesSep 17, 2019, 05:10 AM