Federal Procurement Council
The Federal Procurement Council connects leading technology companies with policy and decision makers in the Federal government. The Council works closely with Federal agencies, Congress, and the White House to help define, outline, and implement a forward-leaning IT-focused modernized acquisition framework that promotes improved emerging technology adoption.
We focus our efforts on these priorities:
- Facilitate business relationships and networking opportunities between member companies and key Washington policymakers.
- Keep member companies apprised of the very latest activities and news impacting federal procurement via interactions with Congress, Federal agencies, and the White House.
- Conduct quarterly (members only) off-the-record meetings with key senior-level officials.
- Formulate policy positions which are delivered to Congress, Federal agencies, and the Administration.
- Work with partner associations to strengthen industry and provide a unified voice on the most important issues facing federal procurement.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back soon.