CompTIA Canadian Business Technology Community Virtual Session: What Is Your Body Language Saying During Online Meetings
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
What Is Your Body Language Saying During Online Meetings
Join the CompTIA Canadian Business of Technology Community on Thursday, April 30, for a special virtual session with award-winning body language expert Angela Podolsky, on What Is Your Body Language Saying During Online Meetings. Whether you’re in a live or virtual meeting, you are always giving and receiving non-verbal messages. At this virtual session, we will give you tools and tips on how to shift from face-to-face to online and how to continue to build trust and credibility with your networks.
Following the keynote, you will have a chance to ask Angela your questions during a Q&A
During the session, we’ll explore the following:
- The two sides of the brain.
- Your emotional state and its impact on your health.
- How to best position your computer.
- How to have executive presence.
- What to look for in your employees to identify their state of mind.