CompTIA is honored to have received the following awards. We are proud of our hard work and innovation and recognize that much of our success comes from the support of our members and partners. Thank you.
CompTIA.org won a 2014 W3 Gold Award as an association site, plus Silver Awards for web writing, the home page and user experience.
- Nominated by peers and selected from a large pool by a committee of professionals in the DC area, Vice President of Member Services, Pete Kaminskas, has been named to Association Bisnows’ list of the 2016 Trending 40 Association and Non Profit Innovators.
- CompTIA received the 2012 ChannelPro Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Membership Organization.”
- CRN UK named CompTIA “the Channel Service Provider of the Year” in its 2012 Channel Awards.
- President and CEO Todd Thibodeaux; Senior Vice President, Industry Relations Nancy Hammervik; and Directors of Member Communities Kate Hunt and Corey Simpson were named among the “Top 150 Small & Medium Business Professionals” in the 2013 SMB 150 Awards.
- Senior Vice President, Industry Relations Nancy Hammervik was awarded a Bronze Stevie Award as “Female Innovator of the Year – Government or Non-Profit – 11 to 2,500 Employees.” She was also named one of the “Ones to Watch in 2012: Associations/Channel Groups” as part of the ChannelNomics 2011 Channel Influencers.
- Senior Vice President of Events and Education Kelly Ricker was honored as part of the ChannelNomics 2012 Influencers Awards.
- Vice President of Member Communities Jim Hamilton was named to MSPmentor’s “Locked in the NOC” – a lifetime nomination to the MSPmentor 250 list, a list of the top managed services provider experts, entrepreneurs and executives, and Director of Member Communities Corey Simpson was named to the 2012 MSPmentor 250.
- CompTIA’s legal department was named to Inside Counsel magazine’s IC10, the publication’s list of the most inventive legal teams in the country.
- CompTIA was recognized as among the Best Places to Work in Illinois in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Perkins+Will, architect of CompTIA headquarters in Downers Grove, Ill., was awarded “Best in Show” and first place for a corporate office over 10,000 square feet in the 2011 American Society of Interior Designers Excellence Awards, as well as a citation of merit award in the American Institute of Architects Design Excellence Awards.
- KUBE Architecture PC was awarded a “Jury Recognition of Interior Design Excellence” for its work on renovation of CompTIA’s offices in Washington, D.C.