Do you know an IT channel game changer or IT innovator? If so, you might consider nominating them for the IT Hall of Fame. The IT Hall of Fame, founded by CRN and now administered by CompTIA, has two categories: IT Channel and IT Innovator. Below you will find everything you need to know to nominate an individual or organization.
Who is eligible?
Any individual, living or deceased, who has served as an IT pioneer and/or uniquely helped the channel flourish or who is responsible for a major innovation.
IT Channel Nominee Criteria
- Significant experience in the IT channel.
- Innovative product/service or marketing introductions.
- Service in an important capacity in or related to the IT channel (e.g., volunteer board position).
- An unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the IT channel.
- A prominent role in promoting the public’s awareness of the IT channel as a significant and responsible member of the business community.
IT Innovator Nominee Criteria
- Creator of a major innovation in information technology.
- An unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Nominees cannot be a current voting member of the CompTIA Board of Directors.
- Nominees must be retired from the position for which they are being nominated for at least two years, but they may otherwise be active in the industry.
Who may nominate an individual or organization?
Solution providers, vendors, distributors, journalists or analysts.
Nominations for the 2016 class of the IT Hall of Fame are now open through January 13th, 2016. Submit your IT game changer or innovator today.