One of the most rewarding aspects of working for CompTIA is contributing towards the organization’s philanthropic efforts. Every year, our staff spends countless hours volunteering at a wide range of local and international charities.
- We match dollar-for-dollar donations to qualifying charities. We’ll give up to $750 per employee per year.
- We will convert one day of an employee’s unused paid time off to cash each calendar year and give it to an eligible charity of the employee’s choice.
- We award staff one paid-day-off per year to volunteer at a qualified charity.
- During Thanksgiving we have a food drive and raise money for DuPage County People’s Resource Center, which provides food and goods to low income DuPage Families.
- During December we have a giving tree where employees can choose a tag and provide gifts for members of the chosen charities such as; Heifer International, Off the Street Club, and Misericordia.
- Our staff participates in an annual All Staff Volunteer Day to provide beautification to schools, assistance to community centers, or service to our community. We have worked with Cradles to Crayons, Chicago Cares, Habitat for Humanity, and others.
- We have brought The Outreach Program into our office for meal packaging event to provide food to food banks in our community.