Working at CompTIA, the information technology industry association, isn’t just about advancing the global IT industry – it’s about advancing your own career and education, too. We believe helping employees better themselves and developing their careers adds untold value to our company. To that end, we offer training programs, tuition assistance and mentoring to help our staff reach its goals.
- Up to $5,250 in tuition reimbursement each year for job-related classes
- $750 for professional development programs.
- Ongoing opportunities to attend in house workshops covering such subjects as communication, leadership, business writing, etc.
- Lunch-and-learn sessions covering networking, communications and project management.
- A mentoring program that pairs junior employees with senior staff from other departments and offers access to alternative skill-sets, experience, knowledge, information and advice.