Vendor Advisory Council
Our Vendor Advisory Council gathers input from hardware manufacturers and software vendors who have in-depth channel knowledge.
Among the goals of the council:
- Validate and support the development of educational programs designed exclusively for IT channel professionals.
- Validate and support the adoption of industry-recognized organizational credentials for IT partners in the disciplines of vertical markets, business models, technologies and business management acumen.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT industry through CompTIA's public advocacy and political action committee initiatives.
- Support the philanthropic initiatives of the Creating IT Futures Foundation.
- Mike Haines, Director – WW SMB Channel Incentive Strategy & Design, Microsoft
- Frank Raimondi, WW Alliance Program Manager, Intel
- Doug Smith, VP Global Channels & Alliances, Virtual Instruments
Vendor Advisory Council members include:
- Toni Clayton-Hine, VP, Global Channel Marketing, Xerox
- Ted Cole, VP Channel Sales, Adtran
- Francois Daumard, Director of Channel Development, Fiberlink
- Len DiCostanzo, Senior Vice President, Business Development; and Dean, Autotask Academy, Autotask
- Roger Egan, VP North American Channels, Red Hat
- Donna Grothjan, VP WW Distribution, Juniper
- Adeel Javaid, President, VisioTech Solutions
- Betsy Larson, VP US Channel Sales, NEC Displays
- Jay McBain, Co-Founder, ChannelEyes
- Dina Moskowitz, CEO, SaaSMAX
- Sheila O'Neil, VP Channel Sales, Panasonic
- Paul Shaffer, Executive Director, Global Channel Marketing, Dell
- Len Srinivasan, Vice President of Channel Partner Development, Vembu Technologies
- Michael Swailes, Director, WW Services Partner Org., Cisco Systems
- Susan Underhill, VP Global Learning, HP
- Frank Vitagliano, Senior Vice President, Americas Partners, Juniper Networks
- Stephanie Young, Vice President, U.S. Distribution Operations, Xerox Corporation
If interested in joining the council, contact Annette Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org.