Vendor Advisory Council
Our Vendor Advisory Council gathers input from hardware manufacturers and software vendors who have in-depth channel knowledge.
Among the goals of the council:
- Validate and support the development of educational programs designed exclusively for IT channel professionals.
- Validate and support the adoption of industry-recognized organizational credentials for IT partners in the disciplines of vertical markets, business models, technologies and business management acumen.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT industry through CompTIA's public advocacy and political action committee initiatives.
- Support the philanthropic initiatives of the Creating IT Futures Foundation.
- Mike Haines, Director – WW SMB Channel Incentive Strategy & Design, Microsoft
- Jay McBain, Co-Founder, ChannelEyes
Vendor Advisory Council members include:
- Toni Clayton-Hine, Vice President, Global Channel Marketing, CA Technologies
- Ted Cole, Vice President, Channel Sales, ADTRAN Inc.
- Len DiCostanzo, Senior Vice President, Business Development; and Dean, Autotask Academy, Autotask
- Roger Egan, Vice President, North American Channels, Red Hat Inc.
- Lester Keizer, CEO, XiloCore
- Betsy Larson, Vice President, U.S. Channel Sales, NEC Display
- Sheila O'Neil, Vice President, Channel Sales, Panasonic
- Paul Shaffer, Executive Director, Global Channel Marketing, Dell
- Doug Smith, Vice President, Global Partner Strategy and Operations, VMware
- Michael Swailes, Director, WW Services Partner Org., Cisco Systems
- Susan Underhill, Vice President, Global Learning, Hewlett-Packard
- Frank Vitagliano, Senior Vice President, Americas Partners, Juniper Networks
- Stephanie Young, Vice President, U.S. Distribution Operations, Xerox Corporation
If interested in joining the council, contact Annette Taber at email@example.com.