Telecom Advisory Council
Our Telecom Advisory Council provides strategic near-term insight to CompTIA, the leading global NFP IT trade association.
Among the goals of the council:
- Assist in validation, development and endorsement of Industry Education and Training for Telecom Channel Professionals.
- Assist in the validation, development and endorsement of CompTIA Organizational Credentials for Telecom Agents and Sub-Agents in the disciplines of vertical markets, business models, technologies, and business leadership.
- Help inform and drive market intelligence studies and research topics that best serve the needs of the telecom-related channel and its intersection with the traditional IT reseller channel.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT Industry through CompTIA’s Public Policy and PAC initiatives.
- Give back through Philanthropy, by supporting CompTIA’s “Creating IT Futures” Foundation.
- Provide a feedback mechanism to CompTIA on behalf of Telecom organizations whether CompTIA members or not.
- Jeff Ponts, executive vice president, DataTel Solutions, Inc.
- Scott Levy, VP Enterprise Development, AOTMP
- Mike Saxby, Principal, Allied Tech Solutions (ATS)
Telecom Advisory Council members include:
- Laura Bernstein, president, CRA Telecom, Inc.
- Shawn Cordner, CEO, In2itive Marketing
- Larry Foster, President, General Manager, PINNACLE
- Hilary Gadda, Director, Telepartner Channels, Telepacific Communications
- Ian Kieninger, CEO, Avant Communications
- Jack Knocke, Owner, The VAR Advisor
- Michael Paynter, CEO, Tier3 Technologies
- Greg Plume, VP Channel Development, Start Meeting
- Bill Potter, CEO, Message Broadcast
- Peter Radizeski, Telecom Consultant, Rad-Info Inc.
- Meggin Sawyer, VP Enterprise Division Sales, Adtran
- Bryan Schroder, Principal, Cynergy Services
- Richard Williams, Executive Director, Channels, Verizon