Partner Advisory Council
Our Partner Advisory Council solicits input from the 500 largest solution providers, typically with annual sales volumes of more than $25 million.
Among the goals of the council:
- Validate and support the development of educational programs designed exclusively for IT channel professionals.
- Validate and support the adoption of industry-recognized organizational credentials for IT partners in the disciplines of vertical markets, business models, technologies and business management acumen.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT industry through CompTIA's public advocacy and political action committee initiatives.
- Support the philanthropic initiatives of the Creating IT Futures Foundation.
Partner 500 Advisory Council members include:
- Joe Ambrosole, President, Net Connect
- Jere Brown, CEO, Americas, Dimension Data
- Paul Cronin, SVP, Atrion Networking
- Jim Dixon, CEO, CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Bruce Enright, CEO, Tallgrass Technologies
- George Pashardis, RVP Sales, ePlus Technology, Inc.
- Sam Ruggeri, President, Advanced Vision Technology Group
- Rory Sanchez, President, SL Powers
- Gordon Shevlin, CEO, Allgress Inc.
- Patrick Zimmer, President, IT Decision Management
- Paul Zoz, President and CEO, Bizco Technologies
If interested in joining the council, contact Annette Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org.