CompTIA members can register for
AMM free online until March 5.
On-site registration is $99.
Attendee spouses/significant others can register for $99.
Non-member registration costs $250. For IT solution providers, the $250 registration can be fully covered in your membership fee of $250. Learn about our full suite of solution provider member benefits
and join CompTIA now
to gain this great cost savings.
For non-member IT vendors, distributors and associates, the $250 fee can be applied toward a CompTIA membership if the membership is purchased in 2013. Learn more about vendor/distributor membership benefits and associate member benefits.
Attending the Tuesday evening IT Hall of Fame Ceremony and Reception events only? Pay $100 to attend the recognition ceremony for the 2013 class of inductees and the celebratory reception that follows. (Ceremony and reception are included with all other AMM registration types.) Please register here.
- Registration for CompTIA members is free through COB Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
- Beginning Wednesday March 6, 2013, a non-refundable onsite registration rate of $99 will go into effect for CompTIA members.
- Cancellations for non-members who have not yet activated their membership and guests received in writing by Tuesday, February 26, 2013, are refundable, minus a $50 processing fee. After Tuesday, February 26, cancellations are subject to the entire registration fee.
- Please note that if you do not cancel by Tuesday, February 26, 2013, and do not attend the 2013 AMM, you are still responsible for the registration payment.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time.