How to Earn the Managed Services Trustmark
To earn the Managed Services Trustmark, an MSP organization must fulfill these requirements:
- Provide IT services using a managed services business model
- Pay the application fee (CompTIA members $199, non-members $449)
- Provide demographic and service information to create an official profile
- Successfully complete the online application covering the control framework, which includes agreeing to the code of conduct and providing three customer references
- Renew every three years to maintain the credential
You should review the control framework
before paying the application fee. You may not need to meet every point identified in the control framework to pass the credential. This is a list of best practices for a managed services provider, but the credential is designed to qualify a MSP as competent and effective in its use of the managed service business model.
If you are unsure of your ability to qualify as a Managed Services Trustmark credentialed business, you can utilize education resources available through CompTIA and other MSP training providers to determine your options.
If you have questions on the Managed Services Trustmark, please contact email@example.com