Vice President, U.S. Sales Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd
Michael Schuler is the Vice President for U.S. Sales for Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd “Zylog”. In this role, he is responsible for bringing to the U.S. markets the broad array of services provided by Zylog. This includes:
- Professional Staffing (IT, engineering, operations, HR and service management)
- Software Application Solutions (HRIS, aftermarket services management, mobility, data migration and off-shore programming)
- IT Services Delivery (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and other software platforms for enterprise level ERP, CRM, database and middleware solutions).
Prior to joining Zylog, Mr. Schuler spent over thirty years in the aftermarket services industry providing product returns management, reverse logistics, service parts supply management, depot repair, product remanufacturing and remarketing solutions to the personal computer and consumer electronics industries. Mr. Schuler has held increasing roles in executive management including:
- Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Product Support Services in Coppell, TX
- President, Micro Product Distributors in Miami, FL
- Vice President, Purchasing and Product Remarketing, CP&S in Boca Raton, FL
- Vice President, Business Development, Service Electronics in Dallas, TX
- Vice President, Product Management and Purchasing, Service Electronics in Dallas, TX
- Vice President, Remarketing, Micro Exchange in Wayne, NJ and Dallas, TX
Mr. Schuler’s accomplishments include over $250M in sales revenues, including major parts supply and product remarketing contracts with Dell and Compaq and national PC Trade-In programs with Apple, Dell and CompUSA. He was a key economic catalyst for Micro Exchange/Service Electronics growth ($18M to $107M) from 1993-2004. Mr. Schuler is often selected as a guest speaker and industry consultant on aftermarket service strategies including WCM, CompTIA, RLTS and AFSMI.
Actively involved in the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) since 1999, Mr. Schuler has served on CompTIA’s IT Services and Support (ITSS) Executive Council since 2004 and was selected as a founding member of CompTIA’s Ambassador Advisory Council. Mr. Schuler was the initiative chairman for CompTIA’s ASC program and was the recipient of CompTIA’s Industry Award in 2008. Mr. Schuler is an active community volunteer receiving two U.S. Jaycees national awards for leadership as a District Director in 1987-1988 and as a Regional Director in 1988-1989 for the Illinois Jaycees, during which time he met his wife (W.V. Jaycees) at the U.S. Jaycees national convention in Memphis. Mr. Schuler has two grown children and lives with his wife Paula, in McKinney, Texas.